Terms and Conditions
1.Minimum driver age:
o For categories A, B,C 21 years old
o For categories D, A1, B1, C1, 25 years old
o For categories C2, C3 28 years old.
2.Driver’s licence: The driver must be holder of a driver’s licence or international driver’s licence for the respective motor-cycle category. The driver’s license must be in effect and issued in the house of domicile of the renter at least (1) one year prior to the rental date.
*** ΑΤΤΕΝΤΙΟΝ ***
An International Driver Permit (IDP) is also mandatory by law for non-European Union renters , for customers from the following countries who can rent with their national drivers licence and passport: Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, South Africa and United States.
The IDP translates the national drivers licence into various languages and is not accepted without the national licence. Please note that, if stopped by the Police while driving without an IDP, you might incur into a fine and the vehicle may be confiscated for 3 months. In this case, Santoride reserves the right to charge you the amount of the non-waivable excess applicable for the vehicle group
3.Rental period: the minimum rental duration is one day (24 hours). Any delay (to the due delivery time) of more than 2 hours is charged with one additional rental day.
4. Insurance: All rental prices include third party liability. The renter is liable for any damage or theft (in whole or in part) caused to the rented motor-cycle up to the amount of its commercial value at the time of the accident / theft. Theft protection: All motorcycles are equipped with handlebar lock.
ATTENTION: The aforementioned insurance protection does NOT apply in the following cases:
• In any kind of incident for which it is attested that the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• For damages that are caused by driving on non-asphalt roads.
• For damages caused to the lower part (underneath) the motor-cycle, or to the tires and rims.
• For accidents caused by a driver who is not declared in the rental contract.
• In case of accidents for which the renter has not informed the station of Santoride nor has he submitted the relevant accident declaration, as required by Greek law, regardless if he/she is responsible or not.
5.Fuel: The renter must return the motorcycle with the fuel tank filled at the same level as it was at the time of the rental.
6. Mode of payment: The rental of the motorcycle is paid by cash or credit card (visa, mastercard).
7.Loss of keys upon delivery: It charges the renter with the commercial value of the keys and the transportation costs
8.Traffic violations – Fines: All fines and administrative penalties shall be born by the renter.
9. Helmet: A helmet is provided for the renter, free of charge.
10.Taxes: All prices are subject to the VAT applicable at the time of the rental.
11.In special cases, Santoride reserves the right to replace any type of motorcycle with a type of the same.